Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Drunk, Underwear. 2 outta three aint bad.

My entry for the vlogdeathmatch - drunk, underwear seeing as it never got show at vloggercue. In fact some of the others did not either so maybe i got it all mixed up or something - or lets say it was selective processing involved. Either way here it is. Amazing what you can get people to do when you pay for their drinks! - thanks guys for doing it.

Btw, this was all edited together in my layover time in amsterdam before flying out to the states for vloggercue (which btw was awesome - so thanks everyone) it was was a pretty tiring weekend as i was travelling so much and such a rapid trip. I enjoyed every minute thou. I hope some of you can attend or watch the video streams of podcampuk in september!

6 Comments:

Blogger Faux Press said...

This is fantastic, Phil, but my vote hadda go to MissBHavens. You ran a close second, tho; very close indeed.

2:53 AM  
Blogger The Loudmouthman said...

Thanks. now I have both a Tune and an Image that I just wont be able to get out of my head !


Can we use that for OGVT ?

6:28 AM  
Blogger Graham said...

This... Scares me slightly.

6:36 AM  
Blogger pd said...

thanks for using my theme song for your entry! the break moves towards the end are the best. :D

1:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh, someone's got potential... stop by and share some of that love in Sam Freedomville...

Sam Freedom

3:09 AM  
Blogger Hyaku Juuhachi said...

call me crazy but i think that dude in the underwear was enjoying dancing around in it just a little bit too much lol

118

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home