Saturday, August 04, 2007

Rupert's Vlog Deathmatch Entry: James Bond iPod Karaoke

Yesterday evening, on the way home over London Bridge in rush hour, listening to my iPod, I was overwhelmed by the urge to flip open my phone and record this for the VlogDeathmath.com Drunk Underwear Karaoke Challenge.

Its not for the win, just something silly I did in one shot to get the ball rolling, because nobody else had posted one yet. And to show people that they don't need to get too freaked out by any issues of quality, production values, nakedness or anything else. You just need to cut loose.

So it's not on the scale of Anarchy in the UK, but it was fun to do anyway.

And if I'd known it was going to be shown to an audience on a big screen when I recorded it, I would have done it at twice the resolution. And I would have done it in my underwear. And I definitely would have done it drunk.

Formats available
: Quicktime (.mov)
See more cellphone stupidity at http://twittervlog.tv
and subscribe at http://feeds.feedburner.com/twittervlog

8 Comments:

Blogger Steve Woolf said...

hahaha - i love the looks people give as you're passing by! another triumph.

1:07 PM  
Blogger missbhavens said...

(end drum) Buh-buh-bum.

My first big laugh of the day!

1:18 PM  
Blogger Jay Smooth said...

this is great :)

2:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

purrrrfect

4:16 PM  
Blogger F Daum said...

Rupert that was quite well done- something like peter murphy does Shirley Bassey. The overcast skies made for some nice ambient lighting.

4:47 PM  
Blogger Lan Bui (of The Bui Brothers) said...

Awesome.

Passers by people are funny. You are funny.

7:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That's hilarious! Well done Rupert!
Bravo.Bravo.

9:17 PM  
Blogger trine said...

wonderfully deadpan - and really loud! :)

2:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home