Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Mike Moon; Drunk, Underwear, Karaoke


Click To Play (.mp4 640x480)

And in this corner, weighing at 250lbs, from The Great White North; Canada, MMmmmMike MMmmmMoon. Wo0T. WoOt.

I present for you entertainment and fascination, my entry into the Vlog Deathmatch;
I Vlog Alone.
Drunk, check.
Underwear, check.
Karaoke, check.

Original song "I Blog Alone" by Spaff.com & Robert Lund
Parody of Green Day's "Boulevard of Broken Dreams"
Original lyrics by M. Spaff Sumsion.

Performed by Mike Moon
vlog.mikemoon.net

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent effort, but, since I'm going to sleep now, I just have to watch missbhavens Titicaca once again after this, lol :-))

4:50 PM  
Blogger missbhavens said...

Oh thank GOD it's not just me in my underwear on the internet! I was so concentrating on your being "alone" that I didn't even notice Donna till it was nearly over!

The vlogger board of broken links! I freakin' love it!

5:38 PM  
Blogger Faux Press said...

OMG, the truth hurts!

2:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is mike in some kind of wooden tool shed? hahah + with Christmas lights = cool hahah or is that his HOUSE? lolz

GO MIKE!

he should have used a weed wacker for a prop

:)

krischak

new nerdcore board at:

http://nerdcore.aceboard.com

2:05 AM  
Blogger CarBoy Films said...

Impressive.
Kevin
www.carboyfilms.com

12:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hilariously brilliant!

Cheers,
Georgina

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home