Sunday, October 08, 2006

It Is Time To Vote

The Brothers' Challenge deadline has passed as of October 8, 2006, 12:00AM.

The entries are all exceptional, and I congratulate each set of brothers. The goal of the Brothers' Challenge was to venture beyond the comfort zone to try something new and difficult (a period monologue?!). In that sense, it could not have been more successful.

However, we now hand the final decision over to the community. Vlog Deathmatch is, first and foremost, a competition. The entries in order of submission:Voting ends Sunday, October 15, 12:00 AM. Please cast your vote:



4 Comments:

Blogger Gena said...

This was hard! They all did an excellent job. I had to sit here and think about it.

I had to start splitting hairs. I like the Bui Bros. but I couldn't identify the period that they were suppose to do so following the rules...

The Reys had some artifacts in the video so I dinged them for that but the performance was spot on.

I like the Tagami Bros a whole lot - they woulda got my vote except the J/G's had a costume and props and a bit of skin. And good recitation, yeah almost forgot that part.

Congrats to all - you guys did a bang up job.

8:16 AM  
Blogger Tom Gosse said...

It was hard to choose from among four great entries. In making my decision, I had to balance personal bias (I met Rudy at Podcamp Boston), the piece the material is taken from (I prefer Shakespear to Clint Eastwood), technical quality, and just plain old emotional impact. I wasn't easy and I'm keeping my decision secret!

Kudos to all for sharing your talent and hard work.

8:46 AM  
Blogger Rick Rey said...

Hi jess -- the poll is right on this page. Look under the part that says:

"Voting ends Sunday, October 15, 12:00 AM. Please cast your vote:"

10:31 PM  
Blogger danielmcvicar said...

congrats to all
well done gentlemen
bring on the ladies

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home